Safely store explosives in the PCEB004, a large explosive storage cabinet designed and manufactured in accordance with AS2187.1-1998. The cabinet is made from 2mm steel and has fully welded seams; it is internally lined with timber to suppress explosions.
The PCEB004 explosive cabinet features a heavy duty internal locking system and hinges; and is finished in a durable high build powder coat. The unit arrives with compliant Class 1 Explosives warning placards and safety signage.
100% designed and manufactured in Australia by STOREMASTA — the Dangerous Goods Storage innovators. Order the PCEB004, large storage cabinet for explosives direct from STOREMASTA today.
|Internal Dimensions||H 1405 W 1450 D 390|
|External Dimensions||H 1500 W 1500 D 500|
Note: This item may incur a ‘bulky or heavy item’ delivery charge. If our freight costs are substantially higher, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss an additional delivery charge. A full refund will be issued if you choose not to accept the additional charge.
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS2187.1-1998
- Heavy duty internal locking system and hinges
- Fabricated from 2mm steel with fully welded seams
- Durable high build powder coat finish
- Internally lined with 20mm plywood to suppress explosions
- Warning and safety signage that complies with AS1216 and AS1319
- Manufactured in Australia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.