Pallet Racking Audit Inspection - Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and Regional NSW
Ensure your pallet racking meets AS 4084-2012
Steelspan has a team of qualified pallet rack inspectors to ensure your racking meets the requirements of Work Health and Safety and the Australian Standard 4084-2012. Our inspections ensures the structural integrity of your racking and that your business minimises risk to employees and visitors, and potential fines and litigation.
Our inspection service will provide a detailed report indicating repairs required and documentation to assist with ongoing reporting and safety maintenance. We can assist with repairs to existing racking installations and the installation of replacement racking.
The Australian Standard requires racking to be inspected on a "regular basis, at least once every 12 months"
AUSTRALIAN STANDARD AS4084-12
AS4084-12: Covers all static racking with the exception of drive in and drive through racking as well as cantilever and mobile racking. Section 9.2 Inspections.
Inspections shall be carried out on a regular basis, at least once every 12 months to:
- Ensure the correct application and use of the equipment;
- Ensure that safe working loads are adhered to;
- Ensure that the racking installation has not been altered. A copy of the load application and configuration drawings shall be retained for this purpose
- Examine the out of plumb of the racking;
- Examine for any dislocation and deformation of sections and connections for uprights and beams;
- Examine connectors for deformation or signs of cracking at the welds.
Contact Us to discuss your racking inspection requirements.
Click here for Safe Work NSW guidelines