The SC16052 is an indoor chemical storage cabinet able to safely store up to 160 litres of Class 5.2 Organic Peroxides. Keep your organic peroxides secured from flammables and other incompatible substances in this double-walled sheet steel safety cabinet.
Features of the SC16052 include: compliant spill containment sump (57 litre capacity); self-closing doors which don’t jam or generate sparks; perforated shelving to maximise the natural movement of air; mandatory warning placards and safety signage.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 2714:2008 - The storage and handling of organic peroxides
|External||H 1220||W 1100||D 450|
|Internal||H 973||W 1018||D 370|
|Complies with||AS2714 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.