The SC25041 is an indoor safety cabinet purpose-built for storing 250 litres of Class 4 Flammable Solids. This chemical storage cabinet utilises STOREMASTA’s advanced self-closing system SAFE-T-CLOSE — so its hydraulic-action doors will close automatically (in sequence) without jamming or generating sparks.
Constructed from double walled sheet steel, the safety cabinet has a 40mm thermic air barrier as well as perforated shelving inside to allow the free movement of air. The flammable storage cabinet is finished in a non-corrosive powder coat and fitted with compliant warning placards.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS 5026:2012 - The storage and handling of class 4 dangerous goods.
|External||H 1750||W 1100||D 500|
|Internal||H 1503||W 1018||D 420|
|Complies with||AS/NZS - 5026 - 2012|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||15|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.