The SC03041 is a safety cabinet purpose-built for small quantities of Class 4 Flammable Solids (30 litre capacity) indoors. This chemical storage cabinet utilises STOREMASTA’s self-closing system SAFE-T-CLOSE — its single hydraulic-action door will close automatically without jamming or generating sparks.
Constructed from double walled sheet steel with a 40mm thermic air barrier, the safety cabinet keeps a natural flow of air through its perforated shelving and base. The unit also has a spill containment sump, flash arrestors and vent openings.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS 5026:2012 - The storage and handling of class 4 dangerous goods.
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
||AS/NZS - 5026 - 2012
||2 Storage Levels (Including Base)
|Shelf Thickness (mm)
|Shelf spacing (mm)
|No. of Shelf Lugs