The SC030A is a compact chemical safety cabinet perfect for storing Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents (30 litre capacity) under bench. Secure your oxidisers away from flammables and incompatible substances in this lockable cabinet (L-handle fastener).
Features of the SC030A include: heavy duty shelving (perforated to allow the natural movement of air); built-in flash arrestors and vent openings that fit your mechanical ventilation system; liquid tight spill sump (23 litre capacity). The unit is finished in a corrosion-resistant polyurethane.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4326:2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents.
|External||H 800||W 500||D 450|
|Internal||H 553||W 418||D 370|
|Complies with||AS4326 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||50|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||11|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.