The SC030PE is a compact-sized pesticide cabinet (perfect for under-bench storage) and specifically designed for holding small quantities of pesticides (30 litre capacity). Secure your pesticides indoors in this dedicated chemical store that is clearly marked with the correct safety signage.
Features of the SC030PE include: single hydraulic-action door that closes automatically; double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier; liquid tight spill containment sump (23 litres); vent openings and flash arrestors that fit your mechanical ventilation system.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS-4452-1997 - The storage and handling of toxic substances
|External||H 800||W 500||D 450|
|Internal||H 553||W 418||D 370|
|Complies with||AS/NZS - 4452 - 1997|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||50|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||11|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.