Mezzanine offices are quick and easy builds that come with a host of benefits for the customer and their warehouse or business space. Some of the major benefits of mezzanine offices are:
- Maximises your existing space. The most obvious benefit of a mezzanine floor is the fact that it utilises your existing space. Rather than having to move to a different location, you can build an office right where you are, maximising the space in your warehouse or business.
- Your mezzanine office goes where you go. For many business owners, renting a space is the simplest way to ensure they have the space they need, however, it can be difficult to find a place that suits their requirements to a T. The great news is that mezzanine offices can be constructed in a rented space without altering or damaging the existing space, and when you move you can move your mezzanine office with you, ensuring that your investment doesn’t disappear.
- Quick, customisable construction. As a pre-fabricated, free-standing build, mezzanine offices are quick to construct and easily customisable to suit your office requirements.
- Affordable, cost-effective office construction. Building a mezzanine floor is much more affordable than moving locations or building something permanent, which makes it a much more cost-effective method of transforming your space than some of the costly alternatives.
Mezzanine Office Construction
Over the years we have developed a careful construction plan to ensure that each mezzanine office build is treated with the same individual attention it deserves.
- First, we start each engagement with a site inspection to review the space, take measurements and discuss the needs and requirements.
- We then take these requirements and design a mezzanine office to suit the specific vision of the customer, ensuring that it satisfies the budget and specifications discussed during the inspection.
- Once the design is approved we begin the manufacturing process, using high-quality Australian steel for the frame.
- We will then deliver the mezzanine office frame to the client’s site and complete the construction, building a freestanding structure that can be raised or deconstructed as required.