The SC10052 is a chemical storage cabinet purpose-built for holding 100 litres of Class 5.2 Organic Peroxides indoors. Safely isolate organic peroxides from flammables, light and heat in this fully compliant safety cabinet made from double-walled sheet steel.
Features of the SC10052 include: 150mm deep spill containment sump (45 litre capacity); twin hydraulic-action doors which close automatically in sequence; perforated shelving that is fully adjustable; mandatory warning placards.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 2714:2008 - The storage and handling of organic peroxides
|External||H 800||W 920||D 615|
|Internal||H 553||W 838||D 535|
|Complies with||AS2714 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||50|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||11|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.