The SC160A is an indoor chemical storage cabinet purpose built for Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents (160 litre capacity). Keep oxidising agents away from flammables and other incompatible substances in this double-walled sheet steel cabinet.
Features of the SC160A include: heavy duty shelving that is fully adjustable along 100mm increments; built in flash arrestors and vent openings that sync with your mechanical ventilation system; high-tech polyurethane coating that resists corrosion. The unit is fitted with compliant safety signage and placards.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4326:2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents.
|External||H 1220||W 1100||D 450|
|Internal||H 973||W 1018||D 370|
|Complies with||AS4326 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.