The SC250A is a two-door chemical safety cabinet for housing up to 250 litres of Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents (indoor storage). Best suited for vertical spaces, this cabinet has 3 x fully adjustable shelves that are perforated to allow the natural movement of air.
Features of the SC250A include: heavy duty sheet steel construction; liquid tight spill sump (65 litre capacity); twin hydraulic action doors that close automatically in sequence; advanced powder coat finish that resists corrosion. The unit arrives complete with warning placards and safety signs.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4326:2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents.
|External||H 1750||W 1100||D 500|
|Internal||H 1503||W 1018||D 420|
|Complies with||AS4326 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||15|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.