The SC300A is a single door chemical safety cabinet purpose built for 250 litres of Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents (indoor storage). This vertically shaped cabinet has 3 x heavy duty shelves (fully adjustable) that are perforated to allow natural air movement.
Features of the SC300A include: double-walled sheet steel construction and heavy duty componentry; single hydraulic-action door held in place with a stainless steel pin (continuous hinging); robust shelving adjustable along 100mm increments. The unit is fitted with warning signs and placards.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4326:2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents.
|External||H 1880||W 806||D 804|
|Internal||H 1608||W 700||D 718|
|Complies with||AS4326 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||16|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.