Rack Armour provides ongoing protection and outperforms conventional pallet racking protection.
It’s tough outer, or shock deflector, is made from an extremely tough polymer which can withstand significant impact and has persistence of shape to give ongoing protection as the unit reverts back to its original form.
The compact design is unique in that the curved edges deflect the impact away from the rack face.
The foam inner, or shock diffuser, acts to reduce inertia from any impact and diffuse the force along the whole length of the unit (600mm) rather than being concentrated at the point of impact. Any residual impact is therefore dissipated over a much larger area making it less likely to cause damage to your upright.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic design and close fit ensures minimal intrusion into pallet space
- State of the art materials effective down to - 40 degrees - cold store safe
- No fixing or bolts to be ripped off or to damage floors or racking
- Designed to have persistence of shape to ensure ongoing protection
- High visibility yellow as standard with any colour available ( subject to min)
- Fully transferable if you have a re-fit or move premises
- Three sizes to ensure Rack Armour will fit most types of racking
- Installs in seconds, simply "clips" onto your existing racking
- Impervious to acid, alkali, mould, rust and most solvents
- Fully tested for front and side impacts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.