The SC060A is an upright chemical safety cabinet ready to house up to 60 litres of Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents. Best for vertical spaces, this chemical store secures your oxidisers away from flammables and other hazardous substances.
Features of the SC060A include: three layers of heavy duty shelving (perforated for natural air movement); vent openings and flash arrestors that fit a mechanical ventilation system; spill containment sump (23 litre capacity). The unit is finished in a high-tech polyurethane coating which resists corrosion.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4326:2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents.
|External||H 1065||W 500||D 450|
|Internal||H 818||W 418||D 370|
|Complies with||AS4326 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.