The PS6508SS is a heavy duty safety cabinet purpose-built for holding larger quantities of Class 8 corrosive substances (650 litre capacity). Safely isolate your corrosives from incompatible chemicals and Dangerous Goods in this hard-wearing chemical cabinet — 25% stronger than standard.
Features of the PS6508SS include: 205 litre spill containment sump, twin hydraulic-action doors which automatically close in sequence; lockable L-handle door fastener, vent openings and built-in flash arrestors that integrate with your mechanical ventilation system.
- Manufactured from 25% heavier materials than minimum requirement
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills with a fixed suspended perforated floor - 150mm deep
- The sump has the capacity to contain 25% of the aggregate capacity of the cabinet
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 points. The doors do not open inwards and are capable of being opened from within the cabinet
- Unique spark-proof, self latching locking system with lockable handle
- Vent openings with built-in flash arrestors [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Continuous stainless steel pin hinging for maximum strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- PVC spill trays on shelves for corrosion protection
- Safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 3780:2008 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances
|External||H 1880||W 1986||D 804|
|Internal||H 1608||W 1902||D 718|
|Complies with||AS3780 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||16|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.