SAFE-T-STORE© storage cabinet for corrosive substances with a 60 litre capacity and featuring the patented SAFE-T-CLOSE© sequential closing system.
Everyday safe storage for most classes of Dangerous Goods, fully compliant with legislative construction requirements. A well respected performer in all areas of Dangerous Goods storage throughout all industries.
|Internal Dimensions||H 818 W 418 D 370|
|External Dimensions||H 1065 W 500 D 450|
Note: This item may incur a ‘bulky or heavy item’ delivery charge. If our freight costs are substantially higher, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss an additional delivery charge. A full refund will be issued if you choose not to accept the additional charge.
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 x points.
- Doors will not open inwards and can be opened from within the cabinet
- Sequential door closing system
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS3780-2008 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances
- Manufactured in Australia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.