The PCEB003 is a heavy duty safety cabinet for safely storing Class 1 explosive substances. The explosive storage cabinet is made from 2mm steel and has fully welded seams; for extra safety it is internally lined with timber to suppress explosions.
The PCEB003 storage cabinet is secured with a heavy duty internal locking system and finished in high build powder coating. The unit arrives complete with Class 1 Explosives compliant warning placards and safety signs.
STOREMASTA design and manufacture a range of explosive storage cabinets including the PCEB003: each meeting the requirements of AS2187.1-1998. Order your explosive cabinet today, direct from STOREMASTA.
|Internal Dimensions||H 1405 W 750 D 390|
|External Dimensions||H 1500 W 800 D 500|
Note: This item may incur a ‘bulky or heavy item’ delivery charge. If our freight costs are substantially higher, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss an additional delivery charge. A full refund will be issued if you choose not to accept the additional charge.
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS2187.1-1998
- Heavy duty internal locking system and hinges
- Fabricated from 2mm steel with fully welded seams
- Durable high build powder coat finish
- Internally lined with 20mm plywood to suppress explosions
- Warning and safety signage that complies with AS1216 and AS1319
- Manufactured in Australia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.