160 litre capacity corrosive substances cabinet made from high density polyethylene.
Secure and adjustable storage with additional shelves and ventilation ports as available options.
|Internal Dimensions||H 985 W 460 D 430|
|External Dimensions||H 1225 W 985 D 470|
|Sump Cap||2 x 30L|
Note: This item may incur a ‘bulky or heavy item’ delivery charge. If our freight costs are substantially higher, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss an additional delivery charge. A full refund will be issued if you choose not to accept the additional charge.
- Built to Last from 100% high density polyethylene, and with a smart modern profile.
- Completely metal free for safe long term storage of the most corrosive substances
- Fabricated and fully welded from 15mm high density polyethylene
- Self closing door with integral pivot pins, no hinges to corrode
- Adjustable shelves
- Lockable self closing door
- Dual compartment cabinets allow acids and bases to be conveniently stored in one cabinet
- Chemical resistance tested by CSIRO
- Includes all safety signage
- Complies with Australian Standards